Mandy Sauler created 8 pigment colours that can be used to match any areola colour making colour matching simple.
This 15ml set includes the following colours:
- Prime L Skin – This is the base colour that can be used for Areola with someone of a Fitzpatrick 1-3 skin tone. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Prime D Skin – This is the darkest colour of browns for Areola. This can be lightened with a middle mixer, and lightened with a drop of black to darken. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Yes Cool – Add this colour to Prime L Skin to make a natural areola colour. (Cool) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Pink Mixer – A couple drops of this can add a nice pink to your main Areola colour. This colour can be mixed with your Middle Mixer for a nice nipple colour. (Warm)
- High White – This can be used for highlights in your areola to help with details and 3D nipples.
- Low Black – This can be used to help you create a 3D nipple in darker skin types.
- No Pink – This colour is only going to be used if you are having trouble matching the undertone in certain skin types. Add just a dip or drop and it will cancel out any pink. This colour will help you find the perfect match to someone in Fitzpatrick 3,4 (Cool)
- Middle Mixer – This colour is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick 3-5 and can be used as a texturing for Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Warm)